Situated in the province of Guanacaste, on the northwest Pacific coast of Costa Rica, the Flamingo Beach Resort is the perfect destination for travelers seeking an enchanting escape. Picture yourself lounging on the pristine golden sands of Flamingo Beach – one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica, framed by the deep blue Pacific Ocean and lush mountain foliage.
Use this relaxing, rejuvenating setting as your base to enjoy a wonderful array of adventure tours, engage in a wealth of available water sports such as diving, snorkeling, and deep-sea fishing and explore spectacular national parks and charming villages nearby
Facilities & Amenities
From our vibrant, Spanish-style architecture and secluded ecological beach to our distinctive dining choices, you’ll experience the true meaning of “Pura – Vida” (the good life). Indulge in the full complement of luxuries at our alluring Costa Rica beachfront hotel, including:
- Blue Flag ecological Flamingo Beach, ideal for swimming, surfing, snorkeling and sunset cruises
- Abundant water sports, ranging from scuba diving to deep-sea fishing
- Full-service tour desk, offering canopy tours, volcano expeditions, nature tours, and more
- Sumptuous onsite dining, serving everything from elegant international cuisine to casual poolside dining & occasional theme buffets.
- 4,195 square feet of event space, featuring both indoor and outdoor venues
- Complimentary High-speed Internet access
- Guest privileges at two nearby championship golf courses, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. and Mike Young, respectively (fee)
- Onsite casino & casino bar featuring slot machines, roulette, and poker from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Expansive swimming pool, with pool volleyball, a swim-up bar, leisure lounging & water activities geared towards guests of all ages
- Fitness center, featuring modern equipment & scenic ocean view
- Beauty salon, offering beauty & spa services, including facials and therapeutic massages
- 2 Souvenir shops selling local mementos and last-minute items
- Onsite Snorkeling and dive shop, a convenient place for underwater adventure supplies
- Children’s covered pool & outdoor playground adjacent to pool
- Gaming area featuring complimentary billiards and air hockey
- Outdoor tennis court, lit for nighttime play
- Room service, serving in-room dining from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Our spacious, well-appointed Costa Rica hotel rooms feature all of the services & amenities to make your stay fun & enjoyable!
Spacious guest rooms, studio rooms and suites, which are comfortable, air-conditioned, and well-appointed with modern amenitites for your maximum comfort.