The Laguna Lodge Hotel in Tortuguero Costa Rica allows you, due its strategic location, to live all the beauty that surrounds one of the richer tropical zones in biodiversity in this country. Especially because next the Resort you will find the Ocean and at the other side the Lagoon of Tortuguero.
Laguna Lodge is a complete Resort to enjoy any kind of adventures, since they offer packages with options to visit: the National Park, sailling by the canals, visit to the town and the turtle museum. In addition, the possibility of going away fishing, searching the Sábalo or Róbalo fish, without forgetting the possibility of practicing Kayak or Canotaje.
Laguna Lodge is situated at Costa Rica’s northern Caribbean Zone, an exclusive location on a narrow strip of land, between the sea on one side and the Tortuguero-Lagoon on the other.
Facilities & Amenities
The swimming pool area is simply the best one in the zone, with a humid bar and a waterfall of HydroMassage, surrounded by exuberant gardens. All the construction of the complex was inspired by the architecture of Gaudi.
Amenities & Services
- 2 Bars.
- Swimming pool with hydromassage.
- Ranches with hammocks.
- Natural Trails.
- Direct access to the beach.
- Meeting room.
- Crafts Store.
- Botanical garden.
- Roof on boats to sail by the canals.
- Open air restaurant.
- 2 bars, one located over the lagoon and another one next to the swimming pool area. All of them decorated with woods from the beach.
- Swimming pool with hydro-massage waterfall and a small islet.
- Huts with hammocks to take a nap, read a book or simply relax.
- Fifteen acres full of trees and exotic plants.
- Open butterfly garden with local plants that attract local species.
- Private trails ideal for bird watching.
- Access to the beach.
- A Gaudi style building with a small conference room, reception and souvenir shop.
- Port transfer with covered boats and open River boats. All boats are equipped with life jackets and rain ponchos for your safety and comfort.
The Hotel offers 80 spacious roomswith stunning views to the beautiful gardens and equipped with the necessary comforts for your complete rest, such as private bath, hot water, ceiling fan, reading lamps, wood benches outside of the room to see the gardens